Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, it is clear to users of the site ordo-ab-chao.fr/en/ identity of the various stakeholders in the part of its implementation and monitoring.
- Ordo-ab-Chao.fr - Place de la liberté, 78000, Versailles, France
- Creator : H. U
- Responsible publication : awake
- Webmaster : awake
- Hosting : PHPNET - 3 rue des Pins 38000 Grenoble – France
Terms of Service Site
- This site is normally accessible at all times to users. Interruption due to technical maintenance, however, may be decided by ordo-ab-chao.fr, who then attempt to communicate to users before the date and time of the intervention.
- The site ordo-ab-chao.fr/en/ is updated regularly awake. Similarly, the disclaimer may be modified at any time: they are needed, however, the user is encouraged to refer to it as often as possible to see it.
Description of services provided
- Ordo-ab-chao strives to provide the site ordo-ab-chao.fr/en/ as accurate information as possible. However, it can not be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether its fact or third party partners that provide this information.
- All information listed on the site ordo-ab-chao.fr/en/ are given for information only and are subject to change. Furthermore, the information on the site ordo-ab-chao.fr are not exhaustive. They are given subject to changes being made since they are online.
Contractual limitations on technical data
- The website can not be held liable for damage related to the use of the site. In addition, the site user agrees to access the site using the latest equipment, not containing virus and with a recent browser up-to-date.
Intellectual property and counterfeiting
- Ordo-ab-chao owns the intellectual property rights or owns the rights to use all the items available on the site, including text, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds and software.
- Any reproduction, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the Site, regardless of the means or process, is prohibited without prior written permission from: Ordo-ab-chao.
- Any unauthorized use of the site or any of its materials will be deemed to constitute an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with Articles L. 335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
Limitations of Liability
- Ordo-ab-chao can not be held liable for direct and indirect damage to the equipment user, when accessing the site ordo-abchao.fr/en/, and resulting from the use of equipment not meeting the specifications of section 4, or the appearance of a bug or incompatibility.
- Ordo-ab-chao may not be held liable for consequential damages (such as a loss of market or loss of opportunity) arising from use of the site ordo-ab-chao.fr/en/.
- Interactive spaces (opportunity to ask questions in the comment area) are available to users. Ordo-ab-chao reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the law applicable in France, in particular the provisions concerning data protection. If applicable, Ordo-ab-chao also reserves the right to challenge the civil and / or criminal user, particularly in cases of post racist, offensive, defamatory, or pornographic, whatever medium (text, photography …).
Management of personal data
- In France, personal data are especially protected by law n ° 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Act No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive October 24, 1995.
- On the occasion of using the site ordo-ab-chao.fr/en/, can be collected: URL links through which the user accessed the site orod-ab-chao.fr the provider access to the user, the Internet Protocol address (IP) of the user.
- In any event Ordo-ab-chao only collects personal information about the user and the need for certain services offered by the site ordo-ab-chao.fr/en/. The user provides that information with full knowledge of the facts, especially when conducting himself to capture. He is then said to the site user ordo-ab-chao.fr/en/ or not the obligation to provide such information.
- In accordance with Articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms, every user has a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data concerning him, by making a written and signed request, together with a copy of the identity document with signature of the owner of the room, including the address to which the reply should be sent.
- No personal information about site users ordo-ab-chao.fr is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold to any support to others. Only the assumption of redemption Ordo-ab-chao and rights allow the transmission of such information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be given the same obligation to store and modify data with respect to the site user ordo-ab-chao.fr/en/.
- The databases are protected by the provisions of the Act of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
Hypertext links and cookies
- The site ordo-ab-chao.fr/en/ contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with permission of Ordo ab chao-. However, Ordo ab chao-does not have the ability to check the content of the sites visited, and assumes no liability in this regard accordingly.
- The site navigation ordo-ab-chao.fr/en/ may cause the installation of cookie(s) on the computer of the user. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information about the navigation of a computer on a site. The data obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent browsing of the site, and also enable various measures of attendance.
- In Internet Explorer: Tools / Internet Options tab. Click Privacy and select Block All Cookies. Press Ok.
- Netscape: edit tab / preferences. Click Advanced and select Disable cookies. Press Ok.
Applicable Law and assignment of jurisdiction
- Any dispute in connection with the use of the site ordo-ab-chao.fr is subject to French law. It shall have exclusive jurisdiction to the competent courts of Paris.
The main laws concerned
- Law No. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, including as amended by Act No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 relating to computers, files and freedoms. Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.